- Processing of an information or contact request.
- Sending of one or more emails regarding the request.
- Sending of one or more post packages related to the request.
- Incidentally sending information regarding our products, applications, tips, etc. of which DGE considers it could be use full for customers and could lead to a more valuable website for our visitors.
Data supplied by visitors to DGE will be received by DGE and will never be shared with others. There are 2 exceptions:
- Data can be supplied to our members solely for the purpose of better local support and service of our visitors requests.
- When a court order is issued to provide the data.
Should you have any questions or remarks please contact us.